Supporting Wilmington Area Non-Profits
The Landfall Foundation was formed to support greater Wilmington area non-profit organizations. It has allowed the Landfall community an opportunity to make a valuable contribution to our city by distributing grants to smaller organizations that are often under funded. Although small, these local charities and causes meet broad and vital community needs.
Since its inception in 1995, the foundation has raised and contributed over $3,000,000 to Wilmington non-profit organizations. In 2014, the Landfall Foundation presented checks to 72 Wilmington area non-profit organizations totaling $310,000.
Art Show & Sale - Registration is closed!
Preview Party August 19th, Show & Sale August 20th-22nd
- Wednesday, TBD; Juried Awards & Preview Party for artists & sponsors
- Thursday, 10am-7pm; Art Show & Sale. Cash bar 5pm-7pm.
- Friday, 10am-7pm; Art Show & Sale. Cash bar 5pm-7pm.
- Saturday, 10am-7pm; Art Show & Sale. Cash bar 5pm-7pm.
Legends Of Tennis
Friday & Saturday, September 18 & 19
Sponsorships and courtside tables are available for sale. Sales will be conducted through the Legends website or forms can be picked up at the Sports Center. General Admission tickets don't go on sale until August 1st and can also be picked up at the Sports Center.
2014 Year End Reports
Another very successful year in giving. Thank you for your support and we hope to see you at all our events in 2015. YOU make a difference in the lives of those in need in our community!
- Click here to view the 2014 Report (includes reports from the President, Treasurer, Grants, and Scholarship Committees)
- Click here to view the list of 2014 Grant Recipients
- Click here to view the list of 2014 Gifts
- Click here to subscribe to our email list
How You Can Help
Simply by participating in a Landfall Foundation hosted event, you will be helping Wilmington non-profit organizations. Your participation is greatly needed to continue the support. Ticket prices for each event represent a contribution to the fund and are therefore either wholly or mostly tax-deductible. The foundation also accepts donations from individuals, in any amount, at any time.
The foundation relies solely upon your donations and participation to raise funds. Volunteers are also always warmly welcomed to help with these events.
Together, we make a bigger impact.
Please help support Wilmington area non-profits by making
a contribution to the Landfall Foundation.