The Financial Report
$369,000 Granted in 2016
Total Giving Nears $3.9 Million
By Gary Atwell
The chart above summarizes the success of your foundation over the past 21 years. To those who have contributed to this remarkable record, many thanks.
Total giving to the greater Wilmington community for 2016 of $369,000 is also shown above, charted by categories.
There are many ways to give in support of your foundation. The most popular methods are check or credit cards (Visa, Master Card or Discover). Contributions can also be made on the Landfall Foundation website using PayPal. A donation made "in honor of" or "in memory of" a friend or loved one is a great way to pay tribute to them.
Many donors use appreciated stock for their donation and others spread their donation over the year by making monthly contributions. One option at no cost is available by doing your online shopping at AmazonSmile.com. Amazon will donate .5 percent of your purchases to the Landfall Foundation once you select the foundation as your preferred non-profit. In addition, many of our Landfall residents take advantage of matching gift programs at their place of work.
Your foundation has many fundraising activities throughout the year. Please join in as much as possible. The net contribution of each is shown below.
As always, there are no offices or paid employees. The total administrative cost for the foundation is less than 3.2 percent. This is only possible through the effort the many volunteers who support the foundation.
All donations are much appreciated and will be acknowledged with a tax deduction letter. If you have any questions, please give me a call at
(910) 256-0349 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every donation is much appreciated, tax deductible and will be acknowledged with a tax deduction letter. If you have any questions on how to give please contact Gary Atwell, (910) 256-0349 or GaryAtwell@gmail.com, or Tammy Darazsdi (910) 599-2080 or TDarazsdi@gmail.com.
Finally, we would encourage you to consider including the foundation as a recipient in your estate planning. Thank you again for your generosity!
- The Landfall Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and files financial documentation with the NC Secretary of State annually including our annual report form 990. Information is available at: www.secretary.state.nc.us/Search/profcsl/8612090
Ways To Make A Donation
- You can open and print out a Landfall Foundation Contribution Card by clicking here. You can pay by check or credit card and mail back to the Foundation. We accept Discover, MasterCard and Visa; or donations of stocks or bonds.
- If you prefer to donate online, click on the "DONATE" button on the left of your screen where you will be taken to PayPal. You will be able to pay by all the credit cards listed above including American Express or direct withdrawal from you bank account.
- Many corporations have Charitable Matching Gift Programs and/or Volunteer Involvement programs for employees and retirees and we will be happy to work with them to obtain their gifts.
- Finally, we would encourage you to consider including the foundation as a recipient in your estate planning.
For assistance with any questions/transactions, contact Gary Atwel.
Thank you again for your generosity!