The 18th Annual Art Show & Sale
2017 Dates Are TBD
The quality and variety of work continues to exceed the fabulous art of the previous year. The Show is proud to host so many incredibly talented artists from our local area. An impressive array of mediums, styles, colors, and sizes...there is literally something for every taste. The show and sale are open to the public.
This juried show features 100 artists from around the state and is an opportunity for established artists as well as emerging artists to show and sell their works.
This year's judge is Dan Beck. He is an impressionist painter in oil and pastels and paints figurative, still-life and landscapes. Relocated here from Denver, Dan is a member of the Oil Painters of America (OPA) signature member and the American Impressionist Society. He has received numerous awards including the 2011 Gold Meldal Winner of the Oil Painters of American National Exhibition.
Scroll down for registration
Martha Edgerton will continue on as Chair of this event for 2017. If you have any questions, you may contact her:
- Click here to send her an email
- Phone: (910) 512-6283
- Sunday, May 1st, 8am: Registration opens to artists
- Sunday, TBD, 12 Midnight: Registration and Inventory Changes Close
- Monday, TBD: DROP OFF
- 8am-10am for 2D artists with the last name starting with A-L
- 10am-12 Noon for 2D artists with the last name starting M-Z
- 12 Noon - 2pm for all 3D artists
- (contact Martha to make other arrangements)
- Wednesday, TBD, 5pm-7pm; Juried Awards & Preview Party for artists & sponsors. Invitation-only. Winners in all categories will be announced.
- Thursday,TBD, 10am-7pm; Art Show & Sale. Cash bar 5pm-7pm.
- Friday, TBD, 10am-7pm; Art Show & Sale. Cash bar 5pm-7pm.
- Saturday, TBD, 10am-7pm; Art Show & Sale. Cash bar 5pm-7pm.
- Sunday, TBD, 8am-10am; pick up for all artists
- Dye Clubhouse, 1550 Landfall Drive, Wilmington, NC 28405
Prospectus & Registration Guide:
The 2017 documents below will be made available in April.
All artists should download and review the Prospectus prior to registering.
IMPORTANT: We have a new registration process this year. The Guide will walk you through all the necessary steps. For example, once you have paid and are taken to the confirmation page, you MUST click on "Return to Landfall Foundation" or your account will NOT be activated:
- Prospectus (PDF format)
- Prospectus (MSWord format)
- How To Register Guide (PDF format)
- How To Register Guide (MSWord format)
Registration will close on August 14th at midnight or as soon as we receive 100 registrations.
Click on one of the links below to be taken to MySalesManager.com where you will register and pay.
- New artists must click on the 1st link to create an Art Show Account.
- Returning artists who have created an Art Show account in the past should click on the 2nd link to reactivate your account.
- Registration is $45 per artist (cosignor) for 1-3 items
- 3D artists (consignors) with 4-12 items need to pay an extra $15 in person at DROP OFF on Monday, August 22nd by cash or check.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
- Click here for New Artists (Cosignor) Registration
- Click here for Returning Artists (Cosignor) Registration
Manage Your Art Show Account:
IMPORTANT NOTE: All changes to your Art Show Account, including inventory changes, MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO SUNDAY, AUGUST 14TH AT MIDNIGHT. No changes can be made after this date.
- Click here to fill out a sponsorship form
If you would like to help with the showclick here to send us an email.