The 16th Annual Art Show & Sale
August 20th-22nd, 2015
The Landfall Foundation is holding their Annual Art Show and Sale in the Dye Clubhouse. The show is open to all Wilmington Area Artists and NC Artists, with priority given to Landfall Artists.
This show is open to the public.
We are pleased to announce Martha Edgerton has agreed to chair the 2015 show. If you have any questions, you may contact her at:
- Click here to send her an email
- Phone: (910) 512-6283
- Monday, 9am-noon; drop off hand deliveries: (contact Martha to make other arrangements)
- Wednesday, TBD; Juried Awards Reception for artists & sponsors
- Thursday, 10am-7pm; Art Show & Sale. Cash bar 5pm-7pm.
- Friday, 10am-7pm; Art Show & Sale. Cash bar 5pm-7pm.
- Saturday, 10am-7pm; Art Show & Sale. Cash bar 5pm-7pm.
- Sunday, 8am-10am; pick up
Show Location: Dye Clubhouse, 1550 Landfall Drive, Wilmington, NC 28405
A special, invitation-only Juried Awards Reception will be held on Wednesday evening. A judge will announce the winners for each category and will highlight why these pieces were selected.
Registration, Manage Your Account, & Prospectus:
- Registration opens MAY 1st and closes May 20th, or as soon as we receive 100 registrations. Priority will be given to Landfall residents.
Once you have registered, you will receive an email from us with a link to set up your Art Show account.
The link below will take you to your account once you have set it up.
All submitting artists should download and review the Prospectus:
- Prospectus (PDF format) Available May 1st
- Prospectus (MSWord format) Available May 1st
- Click here to fill out a sponsorship form Available May 1st
Thank You Sponsors
We do have a few changes this year. There will be no jewelry this year. Size dimensions have changed and we can only accomodate up to 3 entries for 2D artists. Any questions please email email@example.com.
Monetary awards for winners
If you would like to help with the show or if you have any trouble viewing the above files, click here to send us an email.
Our goal is to raise funds for local non-profit groups and create awareness of our local artists. Many thanks for your support!