Apply For A Grant!
Application Form & Instructions
The Application Form
Applications for grants for 2017 are now available. Applications must be postmarked no later than June 1, 2017.
- Grant Qualifications & Requirements (you must read this prior to submitting an application)
- 2017 Application Form (PDF)
- 2017 Application Form (MSWord)
- Grant Process FAQ's
* Remember, if you received a grant from us in 2016 you must submit your Project Report to the foundation no later than Monday, May 16, 2017 to be eligible for a grant in 2017.
The Project Report
Should you be unable to open or download any of these forms, you may contact the Grants Committee and request it via mail, email, or fax.
New! Capital Grants Project
Landfall Foundation 2017 Funding Cycle
The Landfall Foundation, a charitable foundation founded in 1995, is committed to providing funds for specific projects in the Arts, Education, and Health & Welfare areas that meet the needs of agencies and organizations in the greater Wilmington, NC area. The Landfall Foundation does not support personal, political, religious or denominational causes.
2016 Grant Application Instructions and Information
Grants will be distributed in amounts not to exceed $7,500.
The Landfall Foundation mailing address is for the receipt of US Postal Mail only. It is not an address to which deliveries can be made, including deliveries by private carriers such as FedEx, UPS, Airborne, DHL, etc.
- Six (6) copies of the Application, using the form provided below, must be submitted.
- The Foundation accepts one grant application from an agency or organization, and it is the responsibility of the applying agency to decide which one application to submit.
- All portions of the Application must be completed. Should changes occur in your organization or the project for which funds are sought, you must supplement the Application as appropriate.
- Priority will be given to grants where the grant amount can make a significant impact. When the request to the foundation is part of a larger project, the request should identify a specific area within the larger project.
Those agencies and organizations receiving grants for 2017 will be notified in October 2017. The awards will be made at a reception in November 2017.
For additional information or to request a form via mail, email, or fax, please contact the Grants Committee Co-Chairs...
Inquiries also may be made in writing to: Grants Committee, Landfall Foundation, 1924 Pembroke Jones Drive, Wilmington, NC 28405. Please include the name of the organization, contact name, phone number and e-mail address.